Most Up To Date Pokémon Simulator

Pokémon Online is the most popular, accurate, and complete Pokémon battle simulator out there. Open source, it's currently available in 11 languages, on your computer or your Android device. It hosts more than a million battles per month. Download the latest version and enjoy competitive battles across all six generations in real time against trainers from around the world!

Download
v 2.5.0

RMT VGC 2011/OU Doubles (Criticism,please :D)

Discussion in 'Teams' started by Mirror B, Mar 11, 2011.

Moderators: fitzy
  1. Mirror B

Mirror B New Member

Hello everyone!

I: Introduction:
    Me being a person who always wants to do the tier that no one plays,I choosed to do Doubles,which is acctualy pretty fun if you can get into it. I've only used this current team twice,however,out of those two times I won,with one pokemon fainted. Another thing about this RMT,please give me Criticism,I'm not hurt easily,etc.

Anyways,to the team!

III: At a glance​

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

III: Closer Look
    [​IMG]
    Deoxys-S @ Focus Sash
    Trait:Pressure
    EV'S:252 ATK/252 Spe/4 Def
    Nature: Adamant (+ATK,-SpA)
    -Skill Swap
    -Thunder Wave
    -Night Shade (Just a filler)
    -ExtremeSpeed

Why this pokemon?
    Deoxys-S, how I love you. Not only do you Skill-Swap to one of the best NU pokemon ever, but you also cripple leads with your Thunderwave. Even thought you are a sack of worthless after you swap skills with Slaking, I still love you. Other then why I love it, the skill swap is it's main priority, not a hazard setter like in single battles. The Thunder Wave is sort of a filler,but will usually help out in the long-coming. ExtremeSpeed is for Priority (If it's not "slaking" off,pun intended,) and Night Shade is just a filler there to make me feel complete,and the focus sash is just for survivability.

[​IMG]
    Slaking (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Truant
    EV'S: 252 ATK/4 HP/252 SPD
    Nature:Jolly (+SPD,-SpA)
    -Return
    -Shadow Claw
    -Thunder Punch (Filler)
    -Fire Punch

Why This Pokemon?
    Slaking, my favoritest NU pokemon. This thing HURTS when it hits,but do to truant, it slacks for one round,making it an easy target. Slaking has perfect Synergy with Deoxys-S,letting it swap abilities with it,making it one of the best "Psuedo-Ledgends" Ever. Return is for Big Damage + STAB, Shadow Claw to hit ghosts,when Return can't hit it,Thunder Punch is more or less of an filler move,just there to be there, and Fire Punch is to take care of one of the worst pokemon ever, Natt. Leftovers is just there for recovery. For the last time,I just love this Pokemon. <3

[​IMG]
    Hihidaruma (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Encourage
    EV'S: 252 HP/252 ATK/4 SPD
    Nature: Jolly (+SPD,-SpA)
    -Belly Drum
    -Rock Slide
    -Earthquake
    -Nitro Charge (Filler)

Why this pokemon?
    Hihidaruma is a powerhouse, boasting a cool 379 Attack with full EVS on it. With Encourage it becomes a power to fear, it takes away the chance for a "positive" effect so that it's attack raises the life orb is there to put in some extra damage. Belly Drum is more or less of a filler, if my opponets don't try to attack Hihi, then Belly Drum will give an Awesome +6 Attack,but lowers HP by half,still good in my opinion,though, Rock Slide usually causes flinches,but with Encourage takes that away,not like I care though, Earthquake is there to hit Steel/Ground annoyances -cough-Dory-cough-, Nitro Charge is just there for a filler, I'm thinking of replacing it for Flare Blitz,though.

[​IMG]
    Tabunne (M) @ Toxic Orb
    Trait: Klutz
    EV'S:252 HP/252 DEF/4 SpD
    Nature: Impish (+DEF,-SpA)
    -Healing Wave
    -Toxic
    -Wish
    -Protect

Why This Pokemon?
    Ahhh,the psudeo-Chansey/Blissey, but theres one thing I love about this thing, it has Healing Wave,which heals the other pokemon out currently. Toxic is there to attempt to "stall out" a pokemon, Wish is for healing himself,and Protect to keep Tab until wish heals him. Klutz + Toxic Orb is there for keeping away Para from Tab. Nothing much about this pokemon except for Stall and Support.

[​IMG]
    Baruchai (F) @ Evolution Stone
    Trait- Broken Armor
    EV'S: 252 DEF/252 SpD/4 SpA
    Nature: Bold (+Def,-SpA)
    -Roost
    -Toxic
    -Nasty Plot
    -Air Slash

Why This Pokemon?
    An staller,dosen't get simplier then that. It's just like it's evolution, to stall out the opponet. Roost is for Insta-Heal, Toxic for the main stall, Nasty Plot to bring up it's SpA, and Air Slash simipily for the damage. Evo Stone is for the extra DEF and SpD and Broken Armor,while raising it's speed,slowly whittles away at it's DEF,which I really don't care about,since by then,Baru will have enough speed to hit with an Air Slash and cause what I like to call "Flinching Rage" which usaully makes the opponent rage quit,which makes for a happy Timmy's Dad. :D

[​IMG]
    Clefable (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Magic Guard
    EV'S: 252 HP/4 SPD/252 SpA
    Nature: Modest (+SpA,-ATK)
    -Cosmic Power
    -Softboiled
    -Assist Power
    -Calm Mind

Why This Pokemon?
    Yes, I just love this little guy, with Cosmic Power it raises it's DEF and SpD up highly,making it's survivability high, While Calm Mind raises its SpA, Softboiled for instanta-heal, and Assist power takes its +6 DEF,+6 SpD,and +6 SpA making a total of 18 stat changes,which makes Assist Power an powerfull force, which will murder the opponents dream of winning(Unless Crit-Hax happens,) like stated in the first line,I just love this Pokemon. <3​

IV: Conclusion
    Well,I hope you enjoy this team,it's not much tested at all (Like I said,only 2 matches,yet both won),but I bet someday this team will be a good help with people who want to join the VGC or Doubles Tier. Anyways,later I will be making out the threat list and team building process,due to it becoming late where I live,so bye-bye everyone,I hope you enjoyed meh team :3

V:
    Deoxys-S @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Skill Swap
    - Thunder Wave
    - Night Shade
    - ExtremeSpeed

Slaking (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Truant
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Return
    - Shadow Claw
    - ThunderPunch
    - Fire Punch

Darmanitan (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Sheer Force
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Belly Drum
    - Rock Slide
    - Earthquake
    - Flare Blitz

Audino (M) @ Toxic Orb
    Trait: Klutz
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Heal Pulse
    - Toxic
    - Wish
    - Protect

Vullaby (F) @ Eviolite
    Trait: Weak Armor
    EVs: 252 Def / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Roost
    - Nasty Plot
    - Air Slash
    - Shadow Ball

Clefable (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Magic Guard
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Cosmic Power
    - Softboiled
    - Stored Power
    - Calm Mind
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2011
  2. zeroality

zeroality Artificial Insanity

Just noting that VGC 2011 rules have Unova Pokemon only, iirc.

Probably need to edit the thread title there.
Moderators: fitzy