Most Up To Date Pokémon Simulator

Pokémon Online is the most popular, accurate, and complete Pokémon battle simulator out there. Open source, it's currently available in 11 languages, on your computer or your Android device. It hosts more than a million battles per month. Download the latest version and enjoy competitive battles across all six generations in real time against trainers from around the world!

Download
v 2.4.2

[Request] Youtube Template & Series Cover

Discussion in 'Arts and Graphics' started by Level100Afroman, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Level100Afroman

Level100Afroman Pokemon Guru

PO Trainer Name:
    HoldMyRichard
    Hello everyone, I'm TenaciousAfroman obviously, and my partner, FadedHitman, and I are starting up a new channel. We would like to make our channel look very nice, which is why I'm posting here today. I'm not great at art, or graphic designing and I don't think he can say he's much better. I'm asking is that if someone could please help us out, that'd be appreciated. I'm asking for a Youtube Template, a Custom Thumbnail, and an icon picture to use for our new series. Our new series is called, "Competitive Pokemon Primer". I was asking if someone could make an icon picture for the series to use when referring to it. Another request is that a Youtube template could be made. I'll mention the details down low, but if someone could please do this for us, that'd be appreciated! Thank you!

www.youtube.com/user/TheBattleDome

Thumbnail / Cover Picture for the Series:
    - 1280 x 720 Resolution (Min. Width 640 Pixels)
    - Uploaded as a .JPG, .GIF or .PNG file
    - Is under 2 MB
    - Please use either the pictures below, or other pictures which you would believe make the picture look better. Please stick with Blastoise, and Lanturn as two pokemon used. Any others can be added to that.

Pictures to use:
    ~ http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/243/4/c/blastoise_by_xous54-d2xqh0g.png - Blastoise
    ~ http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/223/f/9/Lanturn_by_Xous54.png - Lanturn

Template:
    - 2120 X 350
    - At the top please put the title, "TheBattleDome" with text below saying the following:
    ~ Facebook | Twitter | Stream
    - Can use any pokemon you'd like, prefer if it'd have pokemon like Blastoise and Lanturn, any others are alright
    - Any color scheme is okay, doesn't matter to me
    - If you could think of a clever way to write TheBattleDome or find a creative icon please include it somewhere where it'd look good

Those are the only requirements I can think of, thanks to anyone who helps me out with this. Will definitely appreciate it!
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2013